A lot of pepeople don't find black girls attractive even hot ones and I'm a average black girl. Is my life over?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• It's certainly not over. There are lots of people out there. The ones that don't find a certain race attractive based on certain qualities which are often stereotypes anyways are simply racist.
    Beauty comes in all forms. We all have types but when we base it on race that is often formed from social constructs. In other words made up requirements that are not based on truths.
    You may need to venture out of our regular environment or just look a little more. Maybe someone you didn't even realize may be attracted to you. Keeps your head up and those open.
    Best wishes.

• no you're life isn't over, the fuck d00d. there is much more to life, and who says no one will find you attractive.

• You're in luck! I just so happen to be a confirmed 9/10 white male and I'm into black women, even the average ones.

• But take on count that another people like blck people too, obviously you have to take care of yourself and your body, and have a good attitude

My old bro wanna marry a black girl, and he is completely white

• yes. it's impossible for black girls to find love.

• Which race people can find love you think?

• I have quite often 'checked out' the darker skinned girls as quite a lot of them that i have seen are really nice!

• I'm black and I don't like black girls because I don't know most of them are fat lol + the days of black girls only having big butts are over now. I'm starting to see all races having big butts! Its mind blowing!

• if you are silly enough to have men as your first value in life then it is over i guess.

• I'm sure there's somebody will want you

• No that's silly, I like attractive black girls and I'm white so there is someone for every one out there

What Girls Said 6

• Your hair breaks the rule of gravity and your skin has been kissed by the sun
    Don't think you're not attractive because you are

• Obviously not. Every race is beautiful. And just because a bunch of idiots don't find you attractive, doesn't mean your life is over. Who cares what they think. Live for yourself to make you happy first of all. Be confident in your appearance for yourself!

• There are 7 billion people in the world. I think you'll be fine.

• Well, there are lots of prostitutes that are fat, ugly or dirty. You will find your customers. Don't worry

• No. Met plenty of white guys who dig black girls 😉

• No it is not. Everyone has a someone. You are perfect the way you are and someday you could be someone's perfect match.