To old fashioned guys, are you okay with a virgin who has only kissed before?

Never been kissed. Sure I'll not kiss random guys. I don't know if I can give too much limit to my boyfriend so kiss will make patient. So what's ur view?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea. Bc I know she has morals and values. Plus she's doesn't have a std

• That's very satisfying. Morals and values is very needed in the lady of ur house.

• Where are you from if you don't mind me asking. You can pm me if you want to be more private

• I don't mind

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys are fine with kissing, but don't just kiss because you think a guy wouldn't want to wait, if you find the right guy he'll wait either way.

What Guys Said 13

• Yes, I believe guys will be okay with such a woman, especially old fashioned guys.

• Yeah that's cool i love old fashioned guys

• I'd ideally prefer she not kiss any guy. But I suppose it's okay, as long as she does her brushing teeth and mouthwash.

• Thats actually a plus. But I don't think I'll ever get with a girl like that because I sleep around often.

• a plus means a bless?

• What do you if I'm okay? My being okay with someone has fuck all to do with whether she's a virgin or not.

• Sure I'm fine with that.

• I have no problem with a virgin who only kissed before. Or a non-virgin in fact, I'll be a hypocrite considering that I'm not a virgin either...

• Go for it. I'm pretty old fashioned. It the girl doesn't want to give it up that fine. I'll get tons of sex later for waiting for her to be ready.

• I believe "sex inside marriage" not cuz I'm forced it's just sexier standards for me lol

• You're not old fashioned if you're fucking other girls, idiot.

• @cesarine I'm actually still a virgin. I think you misread...

• I don't mind either way. Kissing does not detract from your virginity.

• That's true. I like ur point. Thanks

• sure, why would any one mind

• Depends do you fight for equality?

• of course

• They don't come more old fashioned than me. Let me teach you kissing and the art of love. J/k.

• Lol I love old fashioned guys

• I would love to be the real first one to the girl

• I would love to kiss the real one also

• If u are interested u can inbox me so we can have a chat

• Thank you for mention

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like how much importance you are giving to other's opinions.
    1-Would old fashioned guys mind if you ever kissed before.
    2-If your boyfriend wants to kiss you are gonna go along just to keep him patient.

Just do what ever you feel like doing. Do what you wanna do and the guy you are gonna be with should accept that.
    It depends also in what kind of society you love in... it is pretty conservative ey?

• It's so much matter to seek guys opinion if I want to marry one... most said kiss fine sex is not... I don't want to do something I regert... Opposite sex matters

• You are right , my so Boyfriend shouldn't force me to kiss him

• OMG so cute ^_^

• Yeah that's Cute I love old fashioned guys ^.^

• Whoa, you're a slut.. You can't kiss guys 😔

• You are not really considered virgin if you have kissed.

Or I am wrong.. lol

• The old fashioned people think kiss is fine but sex is not lol Not me I don't know

• Old fashioned guys are more likely to be OK with you being a virgin and patient enough. Wait til you're ready instead of breaking up with you for not putting out