Girls - After the first date, do you continue to wait for him to start messaging you after you have exchanged a few messages?

I went on a date with a girl. Things went well, I think. We kissed at the end of the night.

However, she never texts me first. I have to always initiate the conversation. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• there are some girls out there who are scared to come off as desperate... does she reply right away most of the times?

• She does. We have been texting each other the last few days and I called her twice over the last few days. Seems like she's still interested in going on a second date.

• Well then, lucky you my friend ;) enjoy it and don't worry. She'll come around eventually one day. It's just the fear of being desperate...

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't have to initiate the conversation every time.

Try not talking to her for a while and see how long it takes to initiate the conversation.
    The sooner she reaches out the higher her interest are.

• Took her about a day for her to send me a random meme lol

• Not too bad. So next day you initiate the conversation then the next day you let her initiate and so on

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Pretty normal. Women don't really initiate anything at the beginning