How can I get a girlfriend if I have extreme anxiety?

I will be 21 in 2 weeks and I have never kissed a girl never held hands , never hugged. never had sex (obviously) , one time had a girlfriend but the relation ship barely lasted a week and we never even held hands or hugged. Women never seem intrested in me they either friendzone me , or avoid me although I have good hygiene. Recently I have started playing pranks on many women like throwing cockroaches on them , I even pranked older women like my female professors , the school nurse etc. It makes me angry and frustrated when I see a cute couple being cute , and my friends who are my age and younger have kissed , had sex , already dating and some getting married.

What Girls Said 1

• You should sleep well.
    Not getting enough sleep can trigger anxiety. If you’re having trouble sleeping, tonight, engage in a relaxing activity before bedtime, such as taking a warm bath, listening to soothing music or taking several deep breaths.

And, if you’re like many people with anxiety whose brains start buzzing right before bed, jot down your worries earlier in the day for 10 to 15 minutes, or try a mental exercise like thinking of fruits with the same letter.

What Guys Said 1

• What is it that gives you anxiety? Is it talking to women? If this is the case, the answer is practice, practice, practice. Start by talking to someone you aren't interested in and slowly escalate. You can apply to towards whatever is triggering your anxiety. This method is called "systematic desensitization" in psychotherapy (this doesn't mean you are psycho by the way).