How do I ask out a shy girl properly without scaring her off?

So this girl I like we have a lot in common and went on three meets dates and two sushi meets. I already know she likes me even though she doesn't have to tell me. This will be my first time dating a shy girl because most of my life I have only dated confident women. I am confident myself as well but as I conducted research on shy women they tend to get scared off by high confient energy. She goes to the gym I workout at, she is in shape and I really like her. I am not afraid to ask her out but I don't want to scare her away either. So is there a method which I should do to ask her out properly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask her I think. I know girls who are like that (I am more on the confident end myself) and if she likes you, she will say yes. You don't need to do anything crazy, just when you're talking ask her if she'd like to go out sometime.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I would approach her in a clam manner and say hi to start off the conversation and ask her what is doing on weekend night and from their ask her the question. Since you already date's with her would likely say yes because she already knows you. Good Luck and enjoy yourself.