Do you have to be flirty and over sexual to get a bf?

I noticed that the girls who act a bit sluty or promiscuous ALWAYS have boyfriends and often innocent girls take time to get a boyfriend.

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• People are lazy by nature, and will pick the low hanging fruit. The girls that act... as you put it... slutty or, flirty... are low hanging fruit. This is to not say that someone will not see the value in you unless you act like that, but remember that patient and thoughtful people who will look further then the batting eyes and bouncing push up bras are the exception not the norm.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• No offense, but this sounds a bit high school material for me, but you're looking for the guys that appreciates you for you in the wrong places.

There's probably a guy right now that's into you and you just haven't yet noticed or have met a guy who asked you, but you're not attracted to.

Promiscuous and flirty does not ALWAYS have a someone. Sure they tend to get noticed more, but your assumption about the idea isn't ALWAYS accurate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not overly sexual, but flirty yes. Men love it when they don't need to read these stupid signs you women give off. When they flirt, it's obvious she's into you. So girls who flirt generally get more male attention.

0|1
    1|0
  • They've got boyfriends who are only with them for the pussy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Girls who put themselves out there or at least meet the guy halfway are gonna get further with guys than passive girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexually arousing behavior is indeed a factor to keep me going. However, just engaging conversation in general is needed, with similar interests of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are far less confident than they used to be. That's why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well not really my girlfriend and I werent like that we were best friends and one day we decided lets give this a try and see what happens and yeah it is great better than fake crap that people do to attract each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Over-sexual? No. Flirty? It wouldn't hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • you need to show a guy you are interested in him. you don't have to be overtly sexual (implication and innuendo are best), but being a little flirty is a must.

if a guy doesn't believe you are interested in him, then why should he put a bunch of effort into you? waste of time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No. But flirting helps. You don't have to flirt sexually or anything, just teasing (harmlessly making fun of him) and complimenting him can get you far. It's good to make your interest known because otherwise, a lot of guys will just assume you're not interested in anything besides friendship.

0|3
    1|0
  • They will get more men and more attention but it doesn't mean you will attract the right person.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not necessarily that, but a girl who acts warm, friendly & approachable will tend to make more friends, including boys.

0|1
    1|0