Interracial dating and preferences: What's your preference?

But
There was a study done with 2.4 million people of various races and from stats

The dating preferences have remained the same from studies done. So from the looks of it Male wise, White men are the most liked group and Asian men are the least liked men. With Women, Asian women are the most liked women while Black women are the least liked even by black men.
I think instead of going for white or latin men, Black women should go for Asian men, and Asian men should go for black women. From the charts they both gave the other higher ratings compared to the other races and ethnicities. So I think that would be more of a better match than the other pairings. I notice the media tries to push black women to date outside their race, white men in particular, but I don't see how that would aid anything.

Black women were the only group of women who weren't interested in white men, and by and large white men aren't interested in black women. The dating pool for white men is bigger so why would they go for black women. Logically it makes more sense for black women and Asian men to date the other. Compared to the other races of men Asian men gave black women -16% compared to white men's -18% and latin men -22%.

Black women also gave Asian men -11% compared to white women's -12% and latin women's -16%. So black women and Asian men like each other more than other races of men and women. But that's the least common interracial pariring. Why? In 2014 black women gave Asian men more favorable ratings than white or latin men, and even though black women were generally disliked by all men Asian men gave them the highest ratings after black men.

I'm a white girl so take my opinion for a grain of salt but I think Asian Men/ Black women pairing would probably be the best match. But back to my originals question, what's your race and racial preference when dating interracially and why? Why meaning what characterisitics attracts you to that certian race or ethnicty.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• out of all the races of men in the world i only feel attracted to east Asian men.

i have seen many races of men in person especially when i lived in america (including models, actors, singers, etc) and i always felt neutral or repulsed by their looks, mannerisms and voices and i really disliked it when they would approach me.

i was born in america and had a bicultural upbringing in america and japan.
    since age 12/13 i found myself only attracted to east Asian men (i was was still living in america) and it never ended so apparently it's not a phase.
    my period started when i was 13.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm white and I prefer White/Asian/Latina.

That's a good point, it's odd that Asian men/black women are the least common interracial pairing.

• It's odd that black women are in the negatives, but online I reckon it's true.

• I'm as white as they come. I would love to be with I woman who had a black white mixed race parents. Some Asians are really sexy, and East Indians mmmmm

• What do I prefer? A woman.

• I'm black and I prefer Asian and trust me Asians prefer me back

What Girls Said 6

• This is really interesting! I'm a white girl and I have definitely found members of every race attractive, but when it comes to really deep feelings and strong attraction, I usually am attracted to Latino men or white men. I had a big crush on one guy that was Filipino too (Asian). The one guy I actually was in a committed relationship with was white but he was Italian-American, so he had darker skin and hair. I also have liked guys that have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm not really sure why I am drawn this way. I'm pretty open minded though and could see myself with any race!

• You're drawn that way because you're white and feel the need to be with other people of your race. Cultural nature and nurture.

• Interesting. I've certainly seen some of these trends in real life.
    Personally, I am physically attracted to all races but would prefer dating my own culture or related since it's easier/a more compatible lifestyle. So middle eastern/south asian/north African men

• I usually date white men, but I don't have a preference. I've had a crush on just about every race of men. Their skin color doesn't bother me or matter at all. I like what I like.

• Interesting article. I myself come from an interracial or mixed background (the classic Asian and white parents), and I am pretty much attracted to any race, but strangely, the ones I am most attracted to tend to be mixed race as well.

• mostly white men

• Race doesn't matter that much to me but most of the guys I've liked were white or multiracial.