Guys, Would you date me? Why are some girls born ugly?

I have an ugly face and my body is terrible it's so hard seeing these skinny beautiful girls walk around and get boys wrapped around their fingers. I am just wondering why are some girls born GORGEOUS and the unlucky ones look like me? I'm hideous

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends where the insecurity comes from. Sometimes girls are their own worst enemies and bully each other over things that aren't an issue for guys at all. That's one thing this place has taught me!

If it IS mostly guys who made you feel this way though, I would ask, how fussy are you? If you are fussy, there'll be guys out there wondering why they are so ugly because you turned them down! If you aren't so fussy, then I see no reason why you couldn't find someone, since many guys aren't fussy. It's all about attitude, you need to get yourself out there, otherwise you won't be exposing yourself to enough people.

Also, you say you're ugly but I find girls give themselves way too hard a time about things like this. Humility is attractive, so you're already up in my estimations, you just need to work on your confidence.

Many girls obsess over minor details- they'll post a pic saying some small thing makes them ugly and I just don't see it, yet some 'girls at school' said they were ugly because of it, so they get a complex about it, and more often than not, that type of thing just stems from jealousy, or the bullies own insecurities.

As for body, if you aren't happy with your body, you can tone it up. A lot of the time, people who are less attractive, are just less healthy and they can in fact look much better with a better diet/ exercise. I'm working on toning up/ bodybuilding at the moment for that reason.

Even things like your skin will improve if you switch from an unhealthy diet to a healthy one. It might sound boring, but it gives me something to focus on and even helps with anxiety, so that's what I'd recommend if you want to feel better about yourself.

Once you get the confidence and you look better because of the work you've done, providing you get yourself out there, the dates will take care of themselves.

That's the best advice I can give you. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 15

• Same for guys. Why are some guys born unpleasant looking as well?

However, beauty is subjective across every individual. You're not ugly looking to everyone, but to yourself you are. I am very sure that there are guys out there who find you attractive.

• No, I need to be attracted to a girl's looks too, not just her personality.
    Why some are born ugly? I don't know, I guess the world needs balance.

• I'm sorry I need to have a strong physical attraction to a girl to be with her or give her affection, I do not kid when I say I'd sooner spend my whole life alone than be with a less than attractive girl, and I'd sooner be dead than live alone-I don't bullshit

• You're appearance is determined before you are born by genetics. Life isn't about being fair. The universe is blind and unfeeling. It doesn't care about how you look. It doesn't care about anything. The universe didn't snub you, you were either going to be who you are or you were not gonna make it past your parents genitals. Be grateful for your existence, because there were tillions of other possibilities and you could have simply not existed.

• No but if you weren't born with a beautiful face then you can work out and eat healthy until you have a nice body and that'll make you more attractive

• Just being honest, probably not, and it has nothing to do with your looks. It's your self-confidence.

• In order for some girls to be beautiful, some girls must be ugly. It's a basic law of mathematics. You can always be a colourful eccentric, like Cyndi Lauper. Anyone remember Cyndi Lauper? Okay, I'm an old man.

• What do you look like?

• Yeah, being ugly sucks.

• Why not? You are a human i dont care ugly or what you looks like nothinggg my English is ugly than you :D

• Girls are always waaaaaaaaaay too harsh on themselves. :-)

• Somehow, I doubt you're the female equivalent of "The Elephant Man"! There have been studies that show 80% of women are ONLY interested in the top 20% of men. Conversely, 80% of men are ONLY interested in top 80% of women! So 20% of women are unwanted compared to 80% of men being unwanted!

The worst case scenario places you somewhere in the unwanted 20% of women. That leaves you with possible choices from among the unwanted 80% of men! Unless you weigh over 300 lbs AND truly have the face of "The Elephant Man", plenty of good, decent men from the 80% reject pile would LOVE to date you! There are many unwanted men who would be very happy if they could please you! They just need to know that you exist! And yes, I would definitely date you!

• God gives everybody something different to make it in this world.

What has he given YOU?

• Your description isn't that enticing. But I'm not sure I trust your judgement.

• As long as you have a hole, there will be a guy who wants you...😜