Are some people just not dateable?

I've been rejected so mant times I;ve lost count that its making me wonder if i'm just not meant to date girls at all. I even act like myself around them and I see my personality as good. I don't know why I can't even get one girl (It might be looks tbh).

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Are some people just not dateable?
    No. I find some people just are not dateable to the people they want to date. As in they are not interesting enough, wealthy enough, attractive enough, or appealing enough to get the type of gal/guy they desire.

" I;ve lost count that its making me wonder if i'm just not meant to date girls at all."
    More likely you're not 'meant to' date the gals you find attractive. I imagine if you considered gals you find unattractive and unappealing you wouldn't be rejected.

• Even average looking girls have rejected me as well.

• Wow way to fuck with a guy's self-confidence there. Why should he try to get with people he's not attracted to if women won't do the same? I mean, your whole argument centers around them not dating him because he's unattractive, so why should they get the choice and he has to settle?

Dude, keep on keepin' on. Don't settle for a 2/10, you can score at least a 7.

• Nowhere did I state what he should or shouldn't do. Don't bs as if I am holding double standards he asked for advice not the gals who rejected him.

• I've had the same problem as you haha. I think sometimes I might come off as stand offish or independent which might put guys off.
    I'm not the prettiest girl in the world but I'm true to myself and my personality is good but i've not had any luck lol

So yeah, I think undateable people exist and I'm one of them. Maybe it's just your fate and there will be one perfect girl who likes you for who you are.

• I know the feeling i am un dateable becaause...

• Well because of a lot of factors! haha

• But don't let it bring you down! We to young to be worrying about that stuff! If I stay single I want be happy!

• No.. i have some pretty shitty and unattractive people in relationship.. so most people might not be attracted to you, but there will deff be someone who is

• Have you tried online dating?

• It's not your physical looks, you are an attractive guy. I don't know how you approach, or how you carry yourself? Or how you interact with others.

• I'm fairly nice to girls. I try to make them laugh with my sarcasm (it works sometimes). Some girls even avoid me for reasons. They don't even give me eye contact at all. That's very discouraging.

• I know. I might as well just forget about girls for now.

• That might not be a bad idea. I took almost a year off from dating or even looking for a boyfriend, and I'm happy. I haven't felt this good about myself in some time. I've been able to have self reflection, get to know more of what I like, and just have fun. You can try that and then try to date again later on.

• Physically you look fine to me. I don't know what your personality is like. What happens when you approach? What do they say?

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, but it's people with major handicaps. You don't have a major handicap.

• Rejected by the same type of women you typically go for or by the entire gender?

• entire gender.

• I think it's because I don't have a car. I talk to girls in a respectful manner, but joke around as well to make them laugh.

• Okay lol now we're getting a little bit of a background to your question.

Okay I'm guessing when they find out that you have no ride, they stop communicating with you?

But why don't you have your set of wheels yet? How do you manage to find these women? Where do you meet these women at? Walk from point A to point B or dropped by a family member or friends?

Women likes security this ranges from jobs to finances. So do men when their looking for a suitable partner. They want a self-sufficient person in their lives, not a child they have to support (i. e., I wouldn't want to take care of you for the rest of our lives I need a partner not a kid. You couldn't afford your own vehicle let alone take care of me). Even a high school girl wouldn't date you, she wants her man to go to the movies, restaurant, or shopping with (distance). She's not gonna ride with your parents or on your friends car whether the objective was quality time or not. So hurry and buy one.

• That would be typical of women to judge looks, they say they don, t but they do far more then men and the won't go out with men with disabilities, in terms of people being undateable well that is feminists, you would have to be a sado-masochist to go out with a feminist.

• some people are... it's just how it is. it's not politcally correct, but meh. the world isnt' a fair place.

• I think if someones an asshole thats what makes them " un dateable " otherwise keep on keeping on man.

• Same problem

• fuck western women, brainwashed by feminism.