Ever rejected a crush or date, or blocked/deleted them on FB, only to regret it later?

If so, mind elaborating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have. I liked a guy a whole lot, but I was dating someone at the time and was going through a lot of issues at the time and didn't break up with him. I knew this guy liked me and we talked about it, but I told him that I had a crush on him at one point, but lied and said I got over it. My boyfriend and I finally broke up and when I tried to tell the other guy my feelings he had already started drifting from me. It crushed me. I still think about him frequently.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've generally only blocked people for extreme circumstances or were people I really hated for some reason. I generally wouldn't block a girl I though had a crush on me though

What Girls Said 2

• I find that those later "regrets" that I do have, are actually good to ignore. So maybe, but it's not bad to.

If it failed my expectations enough to block them, then it failed for a reason.

• no, back when i had a facebook, i deleted about 150 people in one night... no regrets lol :)

What Guys Said 0