What's your opinion on double dating?

My boyfriend suggested going on a double date with a our friends. And I don't know, it just feels awkward. lol. Wha's your opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it before it can be fun if you and your partner flow well with the other two people or if you all like know each other before you started dating each other.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I've been on a few with a friend of mine and her boyfriend. I think they're fun. They're kind of like a big hang out with the added knowledge that you're both couples.

• Never thought of it that way. It just seemed awkward, cause he and I only went out once by ourselves (just became an official couple last week). But I do know the other couple very well!

• I know, but knowing about them and experiencing one are two different things, and I'm sure dating someone who has them puts it into perspective a lot more for him. I'm sure he doesn't mean to hurt you

• Well, if he feels uncomfortable, then maybe we shouldn't date. I don't want to stress him out.
      So now I got to figure out how to get out of this double date.

• I think its cute! haha

• Well, if you've been together a while, I don't see the harm. I think it'd be fun. I've hung out with my friends and their bf's and I didn't feel left out. It was cool.

• Well, we've known each other 2 years, but he just asked me to be his girlfriend last week. We're all co-workers.

We went out once by ourselves in August.

• id like it haha, it'd b fun :D

• Why not? It would be fun :D