I need help and advice from people who know about GERMAN LAWS. Is my German Female Friend making things up?

I am from the US. Were both 19. I met this girl from Germany online at omegle and we kept in touch and she is coming to the US in 2017, she told me that she likes me and wants to date me but that even if she did come to the US she would not be allowed to because the organization she is using to come to the US would not allow her to date me and that she can't travel alone because she does not have the right to stay and work in the USA so she has to drive with an organization who is getting her a visa and a host family and that her guest parent will tell this organization and it would get her in trouble

So like is this cull crap? I never heard of a organization that prevents people from dating?

She claims that she really likes me and that she wants to date me but like when I said i will go to Germany so I can meet her she said she does not want me to because she does not want me to spend money I don't have. She also said that she does not want to feel like I am changing my life for her and that I could probably find someone better and be happier. But she also text me all the time, every day, and she's always the 1st to text me. She claims that she cares about me and expresses how unfair it is that we live far away from each other.

so yeah is she bull crapping me about the German Organization that won't allow her to date? She seems like a sweet girl and very innocent, we even Skype quite often.

What Girls Said 1

• i am german..
    so here is your answer. She is truthful BUT doesn't know the whole truth herself. It is true that organizations actually make these rules (even though many people dont follow them and it is not as strict as many think)... no dating is one rule..
    but she can get a work visa without a problem for 3 month of 1 year when applying for one... she most likely wants the savety of a hostfamily. so she prefers that, but dont worry, even though it may be no allowed, most people end up doing it and net getting into trouble (unless you get her pregnant, than you are screwed)
    good luck

What Guys Said 2

• That has nothing to do with German laws that woukd be the policy of the "organization" fond out the name of the organization and what they do. Then get back to me.

• Depends, has she told you what type of organization it is?