Girls, I Hate Women Because I can't get laid?

It is true, I hate most women because I can't get laid. The troubling thing about it is that I have a lot of things going for me. I am a nearly straight A student in the difficult, but promising, fields of mathematics and physics. I also have a good job and make fair money while attending college. I eat health, go to the gym, and take care of myself. I do not look like a male model, but I do not think it is arrogant to say that I am a physically attractive male. I just view this as confidence in my appearance.

My problem is social skills. I have spent some time thinking about it and the best conclusion that I can draw is that I lack social skills for attracting women because I grew up fatherless. Without any male influence in my life I never got a chance to develop the tool bag needed for interacting with the opposite sex. The entire thing is infuriating because my circumstances place me as an outsider in which I can see how much value women place on social skills. There have been several instances where I had crushes on single attractive females, but they instead went for guys that had horrible grades, were not serious about their future, were not attractive, did not take care of their health, were completely broke, yet they had social skills with the opposite sex.

On the larger picture the whole experience has made me think that most women are ignorant creatures that only value one attribute, social skills. Furthermore, all this has made me realize that I may treat women like total crap once I finish college and land a powerful, high paying job. I have really just given up on women, having a relationship, and getting laid. Now I would rather just focus everything on improving myself, my academics, and my future career. So basically fuck you women! I am a manifestation of your own actions because you place way too much value on social skills.

TLDR: I am a stereotypical math and science nerd that lacks social skills, and I hate women for placing guys like me on the bottom of the love, relationship, and sex list

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• "Furthermore, all this has made me realize that I may treat women like total crap once I finish college and land a powerful, high paying job"

Yeah, don't do that.

Hate to tell ya, but, treating people like crap is actually a social skill, too. You can be bad at that, just as much as you can be bad at any other social skill.

You try that, and some sharky, knowledgeable woman's just gna take that high-paying job, of yours, and clamp her li'l lamprey mouth onto that pipeline. Zoinks! Somewhat less high-paying job, you got, now. In net terms.

• Your a brat because you can't get your way. If you can't understand what women think and how they think, how are you to relate them as long term partners or even as humans? If you only want them for sex. Why not get an escort? Or get a pet dog!

• Fuck tou to don't blame women for your problems work on fixing them and there is more to life than getting laid 🙄

• You are pathetic, not for lacking social skills, but for blaming your lack of them on not having a father. A lot of people don't have a father (or mother, or no parents at all) and have normal social skills. The opposite is true too, there are lots of people with both a mom and a dad who lack social skills anyway. Everyone has difficulties/problems. Nobody is perfect. Your flaw is social skills, someone elses might be looks or whatever. So stop making excuses like that.

With that said, no one cares that you hate women. Hate women all you want if that's what you want to focus your energy on. But men like you are disgusting. You think you're entitled to women and sex and start to hate when women don't want to let you stick your penis in them. Definition of pathetic right there.

• You're too busy hating to get laid.