Ever developed a massive crush, but your inner voice was telling you that they are going to be trouble for you?

I've developed a major crush on someone but something deep down inside is telling me that its gonna be trouble if I go down that path. Anyone else get the feeling sometimes?

Wow. Sooo glad I posted that question. Now I know Im not crazy arguing with my feelings. I will be avoiding him with all cost, now!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Always go with your instincts, save yourself future headaches.
    Took me a while to learn this

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and I acted on it anyway. Long story short, both me and him went through a lot of drama and pain in the end

What Guys Said 7

• yeah and it's usually right

• My last crush destroyed me, but that was no one's fault really.

Harsh learnign experience, but glad it happened. Wish I could have gone through it earlier in life though. ja ja

---But I have made rash decisions. Asked a co worker to hang out 'cause I needed a distraction from something else. I kind of got over her while I was away in Mexico recently, but I'll still hang out with her if she's down.

• None of my crush's have seemed troublesome.

• So if one day exactly what you were looking for passed right in front of you, you'll avoid them. Sounds kinda dumb

• Yes. And you should trust your gut when this happens.

• Yes. That happened with both of my loves.

• Yes and they've always been right.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, I did. Things got complicated. Now I'm a bit of a mess. Trust your gut. I let my heart lead the way and it caused a lot of pain. I don't regret anything that happened between us, and even if I had a do-over I don't think I'd follow my instincts. Don't be like me, though. If you feel things aren't right, trust that. Walk away.

• Yeah I know exactly what you mean.

• Sheww glad someone knows what im talking about. I have this argument going on in my head, to pursue or not to pursue. Right now im going with the latter choice.

• (: yeah!

• Exactly what I'm feeling now. I think liking this person is not good XD

• Oh yea... First day if school I thought he was so attractive.. And he was literally looked like a up grated version of Taylor Lautner 😍 ... so I sat beside him.. Then after chatting with him for a week in class I built up my confidence and asked him to hang out. I felt in my gut he was bad news. Long story short, I found out quickly that he's a huge ****boy and only wanted me for sex so I ditched the **** out of him and Found a better guy.. Life's good. If you know better do better!! ✌

• *upgraded

**Listen to your gut... If your wrong you'll be able to fix it.. If your gut is right you might not be able to.

• Yes happened to me and something bad happened. Listen to your instincts "always".

• Yes, that's why I didn't do anything about the situation.

• YEP. It landed me in the situation of being a side bitch, aye. Go with your gut feeling lol lemme tell you.

Trust the juju.

• One time, and I went down that path anyway and I was crushed in the end.

• Yes, but I told him we couldn't be anything (even friends)

• *Sighs* Yes this happens to me. My instinctive judgement is somewhat unreliable. I never find out what a horrible person they or are or how different we are until its to late.

• Thats called self doubt. If you continue that doubt without even giving a person a chance it will later go into the relationship causing more of those deep down feelings 'inside' to grow. Don't bring any insecurities or negative vibes into something new and fresh. It will be okay :) <3

• self doubt in you or the other person

• Oh yes. My mind was telling me "ho, don't do it" but I did it.