Am I overthinking this?

So i met a guy recently and made a few bad decisions. Firstly I approached him because he kept looking but didn't approach. We hung out and decided to drink one thing went to another and we slept together. he's 21 and i turn 25 tomorrow. he's already expressed that he wants a long term relationship with me twice. We hung out practically all of Saturday and Sunday, then all week he's a little distant and busy but he's home or works only half of the day. Sometimes he takes a few hours to respond which is annoying. Granted i approached him but I have no intentions of continuing to chase him should i just let it go or am i overthinking. We talk throughtout the day and have made plans for the weekend but i also noticed that im the one making the plans and he just agrees.

• End things with him
  • chill out you're overthinking

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Just stroke the fury wall and relax

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0