I made my girlfriend cry what do I do?

My girlfriend is pregnant me and her were getting ready to go to bed I picked her up and carried her to bed. I told her she was getting heavy I could barely lift her she got upset because she thought I was calling her fat. I would never say or do anything to hurt her. I keep trying to tell her that. She's still mad at me. I really didn't mean anything by it. She's in bed now crying her eyes out. I'm not leaving her. How can I comfort her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just cuddle her if she'll let you, hold her while she cries and then apologize whenever she calms down. Don't tell her she's being sensitive because of hormones or anything because then she'll feel worse and it'll seem like you're writing off her feelings.

Tell her you meant it in a good way and that you're glad she is gaining weight to carry your baby and make him/her healthy 😊 Talk about how excited you are to meet the little one and how you like seeing her grow bigger because it means you're that much closer to meeting your new baby (or something like that). Then reassure her and tell her she's never looked more beautiful than when she is carrying your child ❤️

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her you're sorry again and again. Let her know you're stupid for saying that and you didn't mean it in that way and tell her she's beautiful. Talk to your baby. Tell the baby that mommy is mad and ask the baby to help you with mommy. Being playful helps alleviate the anger.

I know you didn't mean it, but just next time bro, don't say shit that equates to negativity. If you think about it, to her: Heavy = Fat = Ugly = Unattractive = &(!£jdgrk. It's fucking endless! Her emotional state is already fucked up due to her being pregnant and you don't need to drop and add a word that could end up upsetting her.

You're doing great, so continue what you're doing, just know sometimes it's best to just keep your mouth shut. By the way, congratulations!

What Girls Said 10

• buy her chicken nuggets

• I think it was hormones :)
    She obviously understands she's carrying another life in her and is filled up with baby part, liquids, and membranes.
    Tell her something to the effect of "I love you. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, and I never want to. I understand you're upset with me. Your body is going through a lot of changes. And I'll be more careful with how I word what I say. *pause* I have one request, I would really like to cuddle next to you and our beautiful baby." *then touch her* bury your head between her neck and head and say "I love you *inset nickname*"

• Just tell her you weren't implying that she's fat, you're just weak lol. She's pregnant so she probably is going through a bunch of emotions just tell her you're sorry

• Time to lie buddy! Tell her that the reason she felt heavy is because you are really sore and tired!. ( it's been a long day!) It has NOTHING to do with her!. She is as beautiful today as the first day that you met her.

• Lying is never the answer. Come on lady. Ur trying to teach men to be dishonest. Is that what u want?

• @DeadShot619 To a woman who is pregnant? YES!. You can't tell your pregnant wife the truth. ( that she is huge, and her ankle have never looked bigger) because she will cry. Plus a pregnant woman is working hard at growing a baby. She has a right to look as bad as she wants.

• Tell her that her little boy or girl is getting big and healthy and say your so glad for this outcome

• It's just hormones. Just be really nice and kind to her. And for the future: think first before saying anything.

• She is being way too sensitive. Anyway, tell her that you particularity meant that she is getting heavier because the baby is getting bigger, which is a good thing.

• Cuddle up next to her and rub her belly or play with her hair. Tell her how much you love her

• Is she really crying for that? Go to her and hug.. Say you love her.

• It's the hormones. It'll pass. Give her kisses and let her know you'll always find her attractive and you're so grateful she's taking on all the hardship of beating your child.

What Guys Said 12

• Give her some space or you can go in there and hug and tell her how beautiful she is..

• Simply tell her the truth and what you think.. Nothing better than honesty.

• LOL...

She's pregnant. You can't win. Just call her mom, tell her you're sorry, and ask for help.

• Apologize all to hell and tell her that you were stupid with respect to your comment. If she does not want to talk to you, write a letter to her and slip it under the door.

Tell her how you feel about her and just be honest.

• she's being over sensitive

• Ahh Lol girls can be emotional especially when pregnant.. Just tell her that she is not fat and hug her or something...
    She should be fine

• lol... Women always take things differently

• Say " if you feel heavy let's cut that baby out and make you thin again."

• Typical woman. She's overreacting

• Go make out with her

• I wouldn't do anything. She's being ridiculous. She'll realize how ridiculous she is after she's calmed down.

• Pimp smack her and say "bitch stop crying or I'm gonna whoop the shit out of your skank-ass you fucking whore"