It is bad that I haven't had a boyfriend yet and I'm 18?

In my life I've been asked out 6 times but only said no because I wanted to get my studies out of the way. Not only that but they were my close friends and had no intentions of turning my friendship into something more.
The way my friends pity me makes me think twice about myself and whether or not I will actually find someone. Makes me sad to think about it but I've held myself up for so long now without needing a shoulder to lean on or someone to back me up regardless whether I was right or wrong.

Do you think it's bad that I've never dated anyone and I'm 18? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• No not at all. Your very young still and emotions can very much get in the ways of study.
    I think your friends are intimidated by the fact that you are so mature and are able to focus on your education and not a relationship. Just because everyone else is doing it does not mean it's right for you.
    Well done plenty of time once you are educated and your life is more settled

• Thank you for the MHO.
      I hope you can see that it's true as well. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not bad at all. Obviously you are desired by others but you just have set your priorities in s different direction. ehen the time is right, you'll meet someone you want a relationship with. Until then, just focus on your studies and whatever else you do in your free time.

What Guys Said 2

• Can I be you bf?

• No! Not at all I'm 70 and I had my first partner at the age of 50 only date when you are really ready for it!

What Girls Said 1

• Not at all