If you could date anyone in the world who would it be?

If you could date anyone in the world who would it be?

0|0
22|27

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd stay with my wife :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 22

• @suitandtie and we would definitely start the date off with a footy match but that's as far as I have planned. ⚽👍💑

1|2
    0|0
  • ... hate to be overly cliche but I'm pretty happy with who I'm dating right now. I don't feel lacking in any respect, he gives me everything I want within reason so I suppose my answer would be my boyfriend. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh come on you must have a celebrity crush.

• @KENKONG yeah sure I still think other guys are hot and whatnot. Doesn't mean I'd want to date them.

• Brooklyn Beckham because age difference is so little between us. But I don't know if he's nice, though lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be the person I have fallen for and still am falling for. But, alas, it was bad timing and things could never be. If they could though, I'd be a very happy lady.

0|0
    0|0
  • They guy I like :) Sure it could be nice to date some celebrity but they may not be who I think they are and I might not actually like them when I get to know them. Then I'd rather be with someone I know I like and could see myself being with. Reality wins over expectation in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • People know it already. I'm obsessed with that fucking ginger.

RUPERT GRINT LET'S GET MARRIED

0|1
    0|0
  • Whoever is my soulmate or whoever is my future husband.

But if you wanted a famous person answer... I suppose I'd pick Robert Pattinson. I don't know what it is about him, I just feel like we'd get on really really well.

0|0
    0|0
  • This one guy who's basically my "one that got away".
    *sigh*

1|0
    0|0
  • twins. i have some questions i'd like to ask.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have so many choices xD
    JK
    @Alexious for sure tbh

0|0
    1|0
  • A guy named Jack who lives in Scotland.

0|1
    1|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • A guy who I think is cute, healthy, and appreciates me and views me as his definition of beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nick Jonas

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my crushes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy who has a beautiful heart ❤️

0|1
    0|0
  • If he was single... and actually attracted to me, I'd say Oscar Isaac.

0|0
    0|0
  • A man who lives in the U. S. I wish I could be with him right now...

0|0
    0|0
  • This guy I really like named Johnny, I'm pretty sure he's got a girlfriend though...

0|0
    0|0
  • A man who is caring thoughtful tolarent positive patient nice sweet indipendent smart wise hard working fun and respectful 😘 LOL

0|0
    0|0