Guys, Is he a dog or trying to get me jealous?

BMy boyfriend and I have been dating he's super into me and what not and he always tries to get me jealous because he says I seek to by care. We long distance right now and he said where he's at sucks because there's "no cute girls" but that I'm the only one he has eyes for. I got mad and said why he said that and he said he didn't mean it that way. He meant that there's no one like me which makes me think he's looking for other girls. Did he say that with meal intent to get me jealous? Or did he really mean that? I mean a guy would keep that stuff secret right? Which gives me reason to believe he's trying to get me jealous... I don't know help!!!

2

What Guys Said 2

• He is just a dumbass that is trying to let you know what he is doing and then based on your reaction he just says im juss kiddin, didn't mean it that way,... a true man doesn't kiss n tell he need to grow the fuck up cuz you don't tell that too a women... childish

• How can your boyfriend be a dog? Unless you in dogs and that's ur boyfriend..