Are granny panties a turn off?

I really like to wear plain white hanes panties. I'm young and fairly attractive so its not like I look like a real grandma in them! I don't know, they feel kind of vintage or retro to me, and I'm usually dressed in that style so its not too strange. Anyway, if you're in bed with a girl and you see her in granny panties, does it turn you off? A couple of guys and girls have told me its sexy. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends on who's wearing them (or taking them off in front of me.)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I'd chuckle a bit and poke a little fun, but who cares about her panties, they're about to drop anyways.

• Some guys don't like it, some guys don't care.

• nope.. i usually remove them very quickly :P

• It depends on why they are used. If she simply chooses them because she likes them, i have no problem with them. After all, in your hypothetical situation, myself and her are in bed... so the point is not the panties, but what is underneath them that matters. You dont stop foreplay... to critique her underwear.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, there are some customers turned on by anything!!!