Why do girls want to hang out with players?

And at the end they cry like :"you men are all same!!" After a certain age they ask theirself When a white knight Wih a thick wallet will come and save their miserable life.

Perhaps you girls should have given us a chance and we could be your white knight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do girls want to hang out with players?
    Likely the same reason why guys continue to be attracted to and ask for chances from gals who would rather date players rather than a gal who wouldn't rather date a player. That reason being I find most people like to victimize themselves in order to commiserate a pity party.

Most Helpful Guy

• Evolution has given women two conflicting mating instincts. This isn't unusual lots of instincts conflict. 'Fight or flight' is an instinct conflict, you have instincts to fight and instincts to run and depending on the situation, the stimulation, one or the other kicks in.

Women have an instinct to want a supportive dedicated man and they have an instinct to want a man who spreads himself around. The first kind will help their offspring survive, the second will sire children who will spread her genes far and wide.

What Girls Said 3

• Someone sounds super bitter.
    Who's this "us" you're talking about though? It's a very important detail.

• Men who gets rejected?

• And why exactly do they get rejected?

• Because we love and we dont want that she gets hurt at the end and we know she is getting used by players but she doesn't give us a chance because she is blind of all the glitter and can't see us maybe thats why

• I mean.. Not for me i don't look gor guys they come to me. So it isn't my fault if a player comes to me and make themselves seem like an innocent person. But i don't say all guys are the same... I'm not a naive person so i can actually take action and drop a guy who isn't right

• Because she wants to make money duh. U sell drug as well!

• Why do you keep asking if i sell drugs? Pm me in private if u have problem WIth me

What Guys Said 6

• A lot of players are good actors. They won't act like a player type until they get what they wanted, and will seem like the best guy ever until they're bored with their current arm candy. Women aren't stupid for falling for that. They don't usually know that they're being played until the guy loses interest. If you want to be upset with anyone, be upset with the men who pretend to be something they aren't just to get sex.

• The White Knights are boring and only come into the picture when these women have lost the ability to attract the bad boys.

• Because they've been played. A player is like a scam, you think you're getting something good, and end up being screwed.
    Some girls fall for this, usually those with no brains, while others smell it and stay away.

• Girls generally want the bad guy. Women, well lol they want the bad guy as well. Manipulation works well honestly..

• Cos some girls just don't learn or look in the right places and clearly you are too if you are only finding these women

• Pretty much