Why Does This Man Keep Appearing In My Dreams?

I know that this sounds like a strange question, but I do believe that dreams do mean something. Even if the meaning is not quite clear.

And, for the last couple of days, I have been seeing a man that I stopped contacting recently in many of mine. Not in a romantic or sexual manner. We just run into eachother, or I find myself in his apartment, or I see him, at my job.

I was the one who broke all contact. I was the one who stopped seeing him, but there he is. He has been looking for me, recently.

But, I am slowly starting to get over things. I barely have any feelings for him. So, why does he keep appearing? What is mu subconcious telling me? Can anyone explain to me what it means? Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• He lingers deep down, still swimming in your mind. So, I'd say you are not over him yet, is what your subconscious is telling you.

• I've been working so hard to get over him. He isn't even in my waking mind, anymore. I wish that he would just leave me alone. He keeps lurking, making him harder to get rid of...

• Next you see him tell him be gone.

• I wish. He lives near my job. I'll just ignore him... :(

What Guys Said 2

• Some part of you could be sending signals "I want that guy".

• I'm notinto stealing other girls' guys. And, he chose another girl while we were still dating. :(

• I'm not into stealing cars or yachts: that won't stop me from dreaming about a Porsche or a Chriscraft

• Again, true. I guess I'll just have to try to forget him as best as I can and ignore the dreams.

• Cuz you're subconsciously wanting to be with em

• I'm no one's second choice so, I'd rather be without him...

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing.. He is a bug like cockroach

• Bcoz you like him secretly, and in denial lolz

• He's trying to tell you something, and YOU have unresolved business that you have locked away in you subconcious.

• Yes, maybe. But, just speaking to him makes me uncomfortable now. He made me feel so horrible when he lied to me. :(