How would you feel about your ex if after 3 weeks she has a new boyfriend/girlfriend?

After 3 weeks she has a new boyfriend/ girlfriend.

Even if you 2 only dated for 4 months.

I mean, if she or he!

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens, I'd be upset and sort of mad.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would feel upset, because that did happen to me however usually when they move on that quickly it isn't going to last.

What Guys Said 13

• If I was invested, it would obviously bother me. If I was not, it would bother me less. It's a human response, but it does not change how we should deal with it. If the relationship ended, it's time to move on. There is no point dwelling on the past. In order to have a future, you learn from the past, heal from it's lessons, and move on by applying what you learned to your future.

• Happend to me... We went out for 4 months... I dumped her... within 8 days she had a new boyfriend... They split up within 3 weeks... she then found another boyfriend which she went out with for 2 months and now I think she is single... Basically... she was a slag... I mean on our first date I went to second base (grabbed her boobs) so maybe it wasn't the best to have her as a girlfriend haha... Anyways... who cares about ex-es right? Plenty more fish in the sea :)

• That happens. You met, you weren't really feeling enough for each other.

• I'd feel a little down knowing I got replaced that soon.

• she's an ex get on with it

• i'd feel sorry for her new boyfriend.

• Personally, and I know this is hard, but I would try to be happy for them. Loathing and hating only brews bitterness besides being happy for everyone makes you a happy person. Oh and remember there are still at least a billion more potential partners out there! Dont sweat it :)

• Well i am glad she needed a rebound so bad:P

• This happened to me except she said yes to him while we were dating. Now she likes me again, and I don't fucking care

• doesn't matter it hurts don't care what anyone says when you invest and get robbed you are hurt, mad, killer instinct

• Like it's over and I should move on

• Most of mine seemed to find someone new, get married and have kids shortly after we broke up. Don't know why but it seem to be more than coincidence.

• Well me and my girlfriend went out for 3 years and she split up with me to be with someone else she'd already lined up so yeah... my opinion of her wasn't very high at the time, but I'm over it now. It did take me a few months to feel that way though.

What Girls Said 5

• I would be upset and try not to see them.

• That happened and it showed me just how weak he really was! Some people just can't handle being single for five minutes.

• I would be upset. Wondering if he had been talking to her while we were dating. However there would be nothing I could do and I would try to move on.

• It screams rebound! Never had that before though, should I be thankful?

• I wish I dont meet such people to make them boyfriend in real life. Sorry.