How should I handle my ex boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I broke up a few weeks ago because he had never been in a relationship before (age 24) and he was overwhelmed and he thought we moved too fast. It was a mutual break up. I had messaged him and gave him the option to take things slow and go on a date. And this past Friday he took me on a date and stayed the night, mentioned all these future plans and told me how much he missed me and how he had been such a mess since we broke up. He told my friend that our date was amazing but I have barely heard from him since then. I saw him last night at volleyball and it was normal like friend interaction except he was a little flirty. I'm confused on what he is thinking though. And what I should do. I don't wanna push things by talking to him, but I'm confused on the situation and I can't get it off my mind.

he's is not a great communicator so I don't know if I should give it more time and maybe just invite him to a group thing this weekend and keep it casual even though our date was so romantic and intimate or if I need to talk to him instead.

What Guys Said 1

• Considering the fact that you gave him the option to "take things slow," I have a suspicion he believes his behavior towards you reflects that. Perhaps he believes he's simply taking things slow.

That being said, why assume? Contact the guy.

What Girls Said 0