Guys, how do I get you to take the initiative?

So me and this guy have been texting all day for about a week and i think he likes me. The other day when I thought the convo had died, i invited him over the next day. I also mentioned that i want to go to this club Thursday night- so were going. After he left the other night he texted me on his way home and looked like he wanted to kiss me when he left. Last night I just didn't really have anything more to say so I never replied. Should I just wait for him to text me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might not respond if you didn't. I mean I wouldn't. Guys are weird. Unless you've been around and done it all over and over again we can still be nervous to make the first move. Text him and just say "hey" and see what happens. If he acts like he wants to kiss you again on another date ask him if he wants to kiss you. It's risky but might pay off. A girl did that to me once and she never had to initiate anything else for the rest of our time together. She just said "Do you want to kiss me or not?" I liked it. It told me it was ok.

What Guys Said 4

• gifsec.com/.../yes-gif.gif?gs=a

Yes I would wait. You've done most of the initiating I think he can start showing more interest by being first in something. . . Unless he is shy or not confident.

• i think he's both lol. he also described himself as small and doesn't like beer

• Sounds like he has a healthy fear of rejection. I can tell by your question that you prefer guys who take the initiative. If he can't, then chances are he won't attract your interest for long.

• Nope text him and tell him to be a man🙂

• I'd have to see what you look like... if you're hott, he might be intimidated by you and scared to rush things like he would with a not so pretty girl.

What Girls Said 0