I dont enjoy other people?

I lost all enjoyment in life. I feel like I dont enjoy other people. I just dont care about friendships, dating etc anymore. I was raised extremely distant, my mother was raised by her mother really strict and cold. My mom doesn't enjoy life and is very monotone, very emotionless, apathetic now im scared I took it from her. Im 23 and simply never dated because of this problem, I let a guy go who was very passionate about me and he just left and said my personality sucks... I just dont feel anythin

Most Helpful Guy

• Other people are great if you can get them to give ya stuff!

What Guys Said 4

• Quick question to you: "do you feel happy this way?"

• Im sorry hun but you have to make a choice too not always listen too everything your parents say yes they want the best for you but there human they make mistakes, go on your own journey

• What do you call an alligator in a vest? 😂 An investigator now tell me you didn't enjoy that

• From experience, this isn't a good road to go down. Try to find things you like about others, don't isolate yourself.

What Girls Said 0