Would you date a make up artist?

Say she's everything you want in a girl you're totally head over heels for her she's beautiful, funny, great body, smart, matronly, loves animals, creative etc etc but she's a cosmetologist would you still date/marry her?

Most Helpful Guy

• My girl does the whole cosmetology and esthetics deal. No less respectable than any other occupation👍

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's really good at it and likes it makes money doing it I don't see why not. If a guy doesn't like you because you don't have a college degree that is kind of short sighted. From what I've seen older people usually aren't in as high demand in that profession so college can always be an option down the road.

What Guys Said 4

• Haha I am right now!
    U described my girlfriend actually lol wow crazy

No shame in that. You won't make a million bucks, but more than other jobs too. The discounts are amazing, it's a fun creative job where you meet tons of great people and I tell her you're really helping people out. Lots of jobs you stent doing that!

• Haha okie dokie thank you very much for your help sir :)

• Welcome! Feel free to pm me of anything else miss anon!

• Yes I will and when we argue she will make-up lol

• If she can love me and won't ever leave me then why not 😏

• Why not, she is not a human being..

What Girls Said 0