What's the cutest/best thing you've received on Valentines Day?

so today i was out with my bestfriend and i was helping her to choose something for her boyfriend for valentines day. personally i haven't given or recieved anything on valentines but i'm curious to what the best or cutest gift you have recieved is :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• One single rose that's hanging on it's dear life. It was the first flower he gave me. Since he had work, I was out with friends till late late. Well he got off earlier and that was my cue to leave but trains be trains. I was late. Got there and he did a smooth move with the rose and i was like ":O"! Turns out that was one of the few roses left at the nearby store and he was practicing how to give it to me while he was waiting for the train. I wish I could've seen him do all that <3

I once slipped a ring on him in his sleep. That was my only cute gift to him.

What Guys Said 7

• My wife loves to cook and bake. So when i dated her, the very first valentines day in our relationship I flew her to favorite destination and set up a stand to cook her favorite meal (learnt how to prepare it) while atop a VERY beautiful valley gorge.

It was such a sublime day although i messed up the desert

• A hand made card from a 6 year old cousin.

• Candy and a card

• Nothing. Here is some candy tho! 🍫🍬🍭😂

• Cute confessions of love, LOL.

• nothing. absolutely nothing. lol

• Every year few punches and kicks from my friends for making jokes about their desperate attempt to get a girlfriend :P
    Jokes apart... I think I will receive something on valentines day 😍

What Girls Said 24

• I remember I was younger about 15, my friend and I made our boyfriends dinner lol, and he gave me flowers, a necklace and a cute note. However I think i threw it in the garage when we broke up LOL

• A: "Sorry you're alone on Valentine's day again" e-card.

• Besides gifts from my Ma, I've not ever gotten one Valentines Day gift. And it was from a guy that had a crush on me in college. He got a heart shaped cookie cake, a bear and a card. He was the sweetest thing ever.

• Ha I've sent middle fingers to couples does that count

• Uh... yeah I've never been given anything on valentines day lol

• Nothing 😭

• The best thing I received on Valentine's day was a rose and candy from anonymous. I never knew who it came from, lol. It was during high school :) .

• Cupcakes from my favorite place lol

• a note with: 'I like your ears' in 4th grade.

• chocolates from my mom

• Nothing really 😕

• Chocolates and it was in a gift interchange my classmates did.

• Literally nothing

• Lol me either. I've never got or given anything :/

• Nothing either!

• Haha.

Candy from my ex boyfriend.

Aw.

<3

• Chocolate and cute little teddy bear ❤❤

• Nothing boys run a mile when they see me

• A big bear hug... 😍🐻😍🐻😍🐻😍🐻😍

• Lol, nothing.

• Flowers. I know it is common, but that is what I have gotten almost every Valentines Day.

• A hug from my mom.

I've never had a Valentine before, I've been single, or my ex's didn't want to celebrate it.

• His time. Nothing better than lazing about watching movies or going for a fun picnic or cruising around eating shitty food enjoying small things in life together.

• Probably this sweet valentine card my crush gave me in 5 th grade. lol