Are you a faithful boyfriend/girlfriend?

So, this is a total random question. I was talking to my mother about people we know and I lost faith in humanity. Like, 95% of the people I know aren't faithful. Both men and women. So, am I hanging out with the wrong people or is infidelity really installed in our society? I've never cheated on anyone and I think I would never be able to do it. I'd like to know about you. What do you think about people who cheat? Have you ever been cheated on? Have you ever cheated on someone? If so, what was the main reason behind it? You know... things like this. And mainly, you're opinion about infidelity in general.

Most Helpful Guy

• Loyal to a fault

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a problem with commitment, and I have yet to be fully faithful to anyone I've officially been with. I've never actually cheated physically (although borderline physically) with anyone, but I was definitely flirting hardcore with others and liked other people (more than my bf) while with them. So, no, I'm not exactly the most faithful. That's why I'm not in a relationship and choose to stay single. I like being single. No, I love being single. It's just so much easier.

Infidelity is wrong. There's no other way to put it. It's not okay and there's truly no real excuse for it. I've also helped someone cheat on their girlfriend before. I like some right now and while I wouldn't mind going on a date with him, I don't think that It'd really be a good idea. I don't want to end up hurting him nor put either of us in an awkward position,, but knowing myself, I'll probably mess things up.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm faithful even before she's my girlfriend. Hell, I've been loyal to my crushes that never really felt the same. 😒

• People cheat on each other when they're displeased to such an extend, but don't want to let go completely.

A lot of people are displeased with their relationship, so it directly follows that a lot of people cheat.

• Sure am. People who cheat are selfish.

• If someone wants to cheat, he/she must breakup the relationship asap. I think the acting would get tiring, besides... playing with another one's feelings, leading her on... the longer the wait, the worse the break up

• I am faithful to this relationship. I have not been in the past.

• I fall too easily in and out of love I'm afraid.

• Though I'm a big flirt but still I'm a faithful and loyal boyfriend material :P

• I wouldn't know. Never been one.

I don't see me not being a loyal one, though.

• Yes. Always have, always will.

What Girls Said 3

• I have never cheated. I have been cheated on, but I have never cheated.

• Yes
    Always faithful when I have one

• Well, grow up and feel free from that obligatory fantasy world

• Obligatory fantasy world? Well, I'm sorry if I believe that you should only commit to one person after you weight all the pros and cons of being in a relationship. And being loyal is on the list of things you have to consider. It's a matter of respect and you can't have a healthy relationship without respect. When I feel that I can't be faithful to someone, I don't commit. That's why casual dating exists.

• And when I feel that I can't be faithful anymore, I end that relationship. It's not that hard.