Do u know any snapchat hacking programs?

Ok, i have been with my fience for a very long time now and we'r gettin married after 2 months. I trust him on everything but snapchat since i dont touch his phone neither does he. But his score in snapchat is 3500 thats a lot of sending and recieving photos :/ can i hack his account just to make sure he isn't cheating on me? And do u know any usefull sites, applications or programs that might help me? Anybody who can help me (because i love him but i dont want to be a fool) i can pay them money but please i honestly need help :(

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel the need to check this out, then you don't truly trust him. If you don't truly trust him, why are you getting married?

• I do truly trust him but the score got me thinking thats all. And by the way i once caught him with a girl and i forgave him after that in 3 months we got engaged but the score honestly hit me and i dont wanna destroy myself i just want to check

• If you "need" to check, you don't trust him. You are only trying to convince yourself that you don't mistrust him, because once you accept that you don't trust him, your life becomes very complicated. No one who reads your post will think that you trust him.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't trust him, you should NOT be marrying him.

• I do trust him but i just can't stop thinking about it thats all

What Guys Said 3

• wow... really? i trust him but i want to hack his snap chat? that´s the exact opposite of trust. how would you feel if he´d hack your shit even if you have not done anything?

• He has access to my everything but i dont have access to anything!

• then talk it through with him. what you are doing now is cheating on his trust. that´s not something you want to base a marriage upon.

• there's apps you can install that run in the background and log all touches. much like a keylogger on the computer.

the data is sent via email for you to get angry over.

• Do u have any links?

• i'm sure i can find some, but i've done my part and answered your question.

search "android keylogger" "iphone keylogger"

• 3500 is not that a lot. That's an average points of users.

• It means theirs 3500 photos sent and recieved

• Well yeah because people generally use snapchat to text their message using pics instead of actually texting. I have snapchat and in a day I would get about hundred more or less points.

What Girls Said 1

• I personally believe that if your guts are telling you that something is wrong - don't hesitate. Do it. Create a fake snapchat account and see if he will start sending pictures to this new girl aka you but honestly I do think you are being paranoid.