My sister is ruining our lives?

She is depressed and just has a fucked up character from the get go she used to control this household, she was such a spoiled control freak she wanted everythgin her way. Now she has been depressed for 8 years now, no social life whatsoever she just sits at home doing nothing, no job no human interaction and is extremely socially behind, she is very very weird and just plain crazy. Because of her bad attitude everyone is depressed, my mom is and i am, i can't even focus on school anymore and begin to feel depressed myself because i live with this insane woman. Im struggeling to find a job and on top of this it just causes too much stress, i will never forgive her for her stupid attention seeking behavior and no i have shown her a lot of empathy but she doesn't take advice or listen she is extremely selfish and just lives for herself. How can i ignore this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd definity find some things to do outside of the house so you don't have to spend as much time there , like a job , hobby , gym membership , sport etc

• i tried it all but the fact i have to go home makes me depressed. How can someone be so selfish? my mom cannot even invite or enjoy her life with a 29 year old daughter like that. IM SO SICK of her lack of disrespect

What Guys Said 3

• You can't ignore this. You either move away from your home or you will have to endure it for a long time unfortunately.

• I'm so sorry dude I hope it gets better

• Move out! You do not have to keep putting up with anything.

What Girls Said 0