Does he still have feelings for me? What do I do?

I've fallen for him but I pushed him away because I was scared. We first hooked up a year ago, and have been hooking up ever since. He asked me out on a date a month after we hooked up and we hung out a few more times. He was making an effort then and showing he liked me but I was still in school then, 3 hours away so we would just sleep together whenever we saw each other. I finished school 6 months ago and moved back to where were both from. We never talked about what we were or our feelings so I just assumed it was casual. I pushed him away because I would only message him when I was drunk and we'd hook up when we were drunk because I thought he didn't like me. I think he felt I rejected him a few months ago when he made a rude comment then tried to kiss me, and I didn't let him so he just left the bar. I was angry because I didn't know what we were and I told him we should just be friends. I didn't mean that, I just said it because I was upset. I've also done things like say he should be with other people because I thought he didn't like me. Now its just sex, physical which is not what I ever wanted. I just wanted to spend time with him.

He is still always awkward and shy towards me when he first sees me and barley makes eyecontact with me.. makes me feel awkward too but after a few hours (or few drinks) we always gravitate towards eachother and end up together (talking and he'll always be close to me). We both admitted we like eachother when we talked drunk a month ago. He is pretty shy and awkward and told me he is scared of rejection.

But now I am moving away in a month does that change how he feels/acts? I would talk to other guys before, but he wasn't until now... when I found out he just went on a date with some girl last week and am very upset over it, but I did sleep with someone a few weeks ago too.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If he really wanted to be with you he'd make an effort to, not just hit you up for sex. He obviously isn't shy enough to go on a date with another woman is he? I especially feel that if he's willing to take another girl on a date after confessing his feelings to you, he's an asshole. Even if he was drunk. He remembers. He may be 'shy', but clearly he isn't shy enough to spit on your face like that. Especially after making a bad comment earlier. I know it can be hard to move on, but you'll be in a new place. Don't let him hold you back. Enjoy yourself until you find someone who will respect you and not just be with you for sex. You deserve it. Best of luck hun.