Do you prefer to date other races or your own race?

I am doing a survey for a school project, and I figured this would be a great place to get answers! Help me, please vote and share with others so I can get a good data pool! Thank you everyone.

• Own race
    40% (14)64% (21)51% (35)Vote
  • Other race (s)
    60% (21)36% (12)49% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer my own race.

1|1
    0|0
    • What race are you?

• Show All
    • I think everyone likes their own race. :p

• No im just more attracted to them

What Girls Said 9

• Where's the option for no preference?

2|0
    0|2
  • I prefer to date a guy who has a personality that matches mine. That's what matters. The color of skin does not.

1|0
    0|0
  • All races have an equal opportunity for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference. Seriously, I think it's stupid to reject someone based in something as arbitrary as SKIN COLOR. If you're a human I will date you, and that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My own.. Can relate to black men, more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't discriminate but I do lean more towards other races and they tend to like me more

0|0
    0|0
  • Im mixed race, so everyone else is "other".

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • What about those that are open to either? I don't specifically seek out a race. If I am looking to date, I try to find someone compatible with me, and who I get along with. If he is my race, that's fine. If he is another race, that's fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• My country is about 98% white so I don't get much of a chance for interracial dating

1|0
    0|0
  • Other races. Gosh I love white girls so much! I think the fact that I'm Mexican American yet ridiculously traditional and straight edge attracts them for some reason. The parents usually love me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I always thought I've only date white girls up until recently, when I realized something

0|0
    0|0
    • What was that?
      Only interesting thing about this propaganda question lol

• Show All
    • @Zombie-Killa White boys pushing on xD

Uh oh that sounded a bit like a nazi thing to say :o

• Yeah, It's actually Cristian in origin.
      But better be careful with the SJWs always around ready to pounce lol

• Race doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference...

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who are not my race since you don't know who your cousins are...

0|0
    2|2
  • Other, Im still looking for different people and travel a lot to other countries to learn the culture as well. I love Asians, Latina's, Caucasian's, Blacks and mixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it rather hard to date non-humans.

0|0
    0|1
  • If i love her this is not import to me. Nothing can stop me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Statistically all men are more likely to prefer white girls, while girls are more likely to prefer their own race.

0|0
    3|0