Do you prefer to date other races or your own race?

I am doing a survey for a school project, and I figured this would be a great place to get answers! Help me, please vote and share with others so I can get a good data pool! Thank you everyone.

• Own race
  • Other race (s)

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer my own race.

• What race are you?

• I think everyone likes their own race. :p

• No im just more attracted to them

What Girls Said 9

• Where's the option for no preference?

• I prefer to date a guy who has a personality that matches mine. That's what matters. The color of skin does not.

• All races have an equal opportunity for me.

• I don't have a preference. Seriously, I think it's stupid to reject someone based in something as arbitrary as SKIN COLOR. If you're a human I will date you, and that's it.

• My own.. Can relate to black men, more.

• I don't discriminate but I do lean more towards other races and they tend to like me more

• Im mixed race, so everyone else is "other".

• Both

• What about those that are open to either? I don't specifically seek out a race. If I am looking to date, I try to find someone compatible with me, and who I get along with. If he is my race, that's fine. If he is another race, that's fine.

What Guys Said 10

• My country is about 98% white so I don't get much of a chance for interracial dating

• Other races. Gosh I love white girls so much! I think the fact that I'm Mexican American yet ridiculously traditional and straight edge attracts them for some reason. The parents usually love me.

• I'm white and I always thought I've only date white girls up until recently, when I realized something

• What was that?
      Only interesting thing about this propaganda question lol

• @Zombie-Killa White boys pushing on xD

Uh oh that sounded a bit like a nazi thing to say :o

• Yeah, It's actually Cristian in origin.
      But better be careful with the SJWs always around ready to pounce lol

• Race doesn't matter to me.

• I don't have a preference...

• I prefer girls who are not my race since you don't know who your cousins are...

• Other, Im still looking for different people and travel a lot to other countries to learn the culture as well. I love Asians, Latina's, Caucasian's, Blacks and mixed.

• I find it rather hard to date non-humans.

• If i love her this is not import to me. Nothing can stop me!

• Statistically all men are more likely to prefer white girls, while girls are more likely to prefer their own race.