Can you remember your first crush?

If so, describe it!

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in pre k and his name was Anthony we were best friends because a lot of the other kids wouldn't play with up because he was Mexican and I was black we played Legos and we would hold hands and he gave me a hug behind the school we went to the same kindergarten but I moved and I never saw him again when I think about it it's the cutest and saddest thing ever

What Guys Said 4

• Her name is Jeanette and I remember seeing her on the first day of 3rd grade in September 1971. All through elementary school, I crushed on her until she moved. We stayed in touch. I still trade emails with her although I haven't see her in almost 23 years. She's very rich now. A company she worked for for many years wanted to fire her, but negotiated to give her $350,0000 to leave. Can you imagine that? "We hate you. Here's $350,000. Now go away." That's well more than I make in a year. However, my second big crush was to a girl named Pam. Her father was famous in the world of American Football so Pam got to go the Super Bowl every year. Well, Pam grew up rich and married a hedge fund manager and became a VIP at Nickelodeon. Pam is much richer than Jeanette. Pam recently lost a case in tax court: she underpaid her taxes by $600,000 one year. Really, rich white people problems...

• I've only had 3 "crushes" my entire life up until a few months ago... I kind of hate it now because of life's circumstances - we talk a little bit, but because of my situation its disappointing.

My first was a blonde girl with the bluest eyes you have ever seen, funny thing is now my type is a bit different than my first three crushes.

• Yes, she was in kindergarten, had platinum blonde hair and I remember her name too.

• Noooooooo

What Girls Said 10

• Oh jeez, I was in fifth grade and he was the tallest kid in the class, but back then I was trying really hard to be 'one of the guys' so I didn't act on it. Eventually, some girl in the class ratted me out and apparently he liked me too? But we were fifth graders and I didn't really like him THAT much so nothing happened. He went to a different middle school haha.

• Yep. I was like 10 years old. He was my classmate and dancing partner. Then he moved away and I was really sad.

• Yes, I do. He was my classmate and we both were six. He used to cry a lot when his father took him to school.
    He was blonde and his eyes were blue, which is interesting because now I'm not attracted to blonde guys lol
    After some time he went to another school and I never saw him again.
    Sometimes I wonder how he is now.

• Yes, I had a crush on this boy since he came to my school in grade 3. We had two classes for each grade and year after year he was ALWAYS in the other class and never talked. In high school I grew out of it and now he's obese! lol

• yep! I do, met him at church, super adventurous guy, musician, curly blond hair, hazel eyes, open minded... gosh, I still think he's perfect xD I was 14

• Vin Disel... My God I still have the hots for that hunk of love man.

• I was in preschool and his name was Shawn. He had an identical twin brother John.

• My childhood friend.

I was probably 4-7

Lol, I thought I was gonna marry him.

• Yes, His name was Kevin I was in 2 grade. lol he had beautiful green eyes. He was always nice to me.

• Yeah, it was Johnny depp. Don't think a description is needed somehow.