Guys, How are you able to know if a girl likes you back?

What are certain signs when talking with a woman, that trigger the thought of "Yes, she wants me too!" What are things she does that gives her away?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's rarely very obvious. I've had women where not only did I think it was a sure thing that she liked me but everyone else did too but they weren't interested when I made a move. I've also had women who came out of nowhere like 'yeah I've been crushing on you for years' and they might as well have hit me in the face with a frying pan because I didn't see it coming. I mean honestly, there's no dead giveaways unless you actually tell them. Smiles, touching, looking, they might make a guy think it's possible but it's not a guarantee.

What Guys Said 11

• Usually just talking to me and showing interest. Texts, phone, w/e. Staring with a smile. Physical flirting such as touching me. Going out of her way to help you. Oh, and there is always the more assertive move. Grabbing my ass. But I usually don't like that, so don't try it missy.

• If we can actually talk without it getting... too silent and too awkward...

That, and it's really in the way she either looks at you, or if she's genuinely happy to see you AND be close to you.

• Corporal language..
    Eyes with theback thingy enlarged...
    img07.deviantart.net/.../...eyes_by_my_goddess.jpg
    Words, behavior...

Not difficult.

• Sometimes I didn't know. Her smile is what gave it away. If I like her and she seems very sweet to me and smiles, perhaps acts funny also, it's a sign.

• Laughing too hard at stuff that isn't so funny.
    Always touching.
    Really interested and invested in conversations.
    Sometimes you can know just by the look she gives you.

If you want a guy to know you like him, just tell him "I like you." in a relaxed, cool manner, then switch to some other (personal) topic. It's what I do and it works (I'm a guy tho).

• I am more of a build-up sexual tension kind of person though and him and I are friends. He is attracted to me, at least I think, and kind of want to just drop down hints that I am attracted too.

• @5amSunset Be careful about the stuff you post online, sweetie. There are many bullies here on the web and a simple Google search of your phone number brings up your twitter.

• @DBAOracle haha that's okay, it's temporary number

• If she keeps talking to me would be a good start

• you're a girl, shouldn't you know that already?

• I mean like, what would be a give-away? If I'm talking to guy, I want to know what I'd do to make him think that I want him.

• ok... tell me. guys can pick up on signs fairly easily. the problem is that nothing automatically means they like you back. if you want him to know, you just have to tell him.

• If I constantly run into her when I'm not trying to
    That means she's trying to :P

• laughs loud with my jokes

• You want our secrets? Usually they are very talkative, show interest and play with their hair😊

• She has to obviously be flirting with me. My problem is I always doubt myself.