Why is he sending me pictures of himself as a child?

I'm so confused. so this guy I'm friends with/have hung out with a few times at parties and stuff randomly texted me pictures of himself like as a baby and when he was younger? Like I was like why did u send them and he was like I thought you might like them.. I have no history of liking him or anything but I have drunk texted him a few times and commented on his photos so maybe he thinks I like him or something I don't know. Any idea cos it's random and he never texts me

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont like him, but i commented on his pics... LMAO

• Note. I was drunk LMAO

• Just sayin'

• It's our truth, closer

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he thinks all girls think babies are cute haha.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes may be he misunderstood that you like him, it's strange as to why he would show you his childhood pics. I have no idea

• he likes you. it's a desperate move to get you too fall for him.

• Mayee he is suggesting you have kids.

• That is honestly the absolute last thing i would ever want a girl to see.

I have no idea why a guy would do that as i do whatever it took to prevent a girl from seeing photos of me as a child.

• Maybe it was his friend?

• True! But why do you think they sent it to me?

• Like you said, it could be a prank his buddy did to get a laugh. That is the best i can suggest. If this is true and it was a prank, dont be too hard on your guy as it was not his fault.

If of course, it was a prank by his buddy.

• The don't drink.

What Girls Said 0