How should I handle this with my boyfriend?

So I found my boyfriend on a dating website and I asked him about it and he said he was going to delete it and that he wasn't using it. It's week later he still had it and was going on it so I told him I was done. He said he wasn't using it and to do what the f**k I want, it's my loss. He tried talking to me and I want to hear what he has to say and I'm already close to ending it with him. A day later he is still on the site and its going on and offline every 1 or so. That to me seems like he is using it but he will not tell me what for. I don't know what I should do. I've only been with him for four months. And he is telling me that he loves me and all this and he is sorry but I feel like he is just saying that to get me to forget what he did. And he still has his dating profile up.

What Guys Said 1

• Time comes to an end in certain situations. There is only one reason why someone is using a dating website... to find a partner.

What Girls Said 1

• Bull shit... he would've deleted ages ago if he meant all that he's saying