How do I get my best guy friend to stop liking me as a crush?

so i have a guy friend who i am really close to but he has a major crush on me. and i don't like him in that type of way. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Best way, fix him up with one of your cute friends. Keep telling him you like him as a friend and its never going to happen, while she flirts it up with him, and hopefully they hit it off. Problem solved.

What Guys Said 7

• Talk it out.

That's what my friend and I did.

• You need to be CLEAR. Tell him you want to be FRIENDS and you only like him that way. If he stops being friends with you over it he never saw you as a friend to begin with and it's his loss. Did I mention that you need to be CLEAR?

• There is no good answer. He is Friendzoned! Best thing to do is avoid him for a while. Being around you will just deepen his feelings.

• Fart a lot around him. Tell him you're a feminist. Tell him you can't get enough of black cock. Tell him you think kissing means you're engaged. Ask him what he thinks about going down on a girl with a bad yeast infection. Always leave your tampons in view. Tell him what you want to date an old man beciase you just want money. Take him shopping all day with you.

• Find him a girlfriend?

• get yourself a boyfriend.

• Be unattractive and reject him, its not pleasant but it may work

What Girls Said 1

• distance yourself slowly It's the best way to not hurt him