How much time should you give a person to commit to you before you quit?

I've been seeing this guy for about 3 weeks, he's an extremely busy person so I'm only getting to see him once or twice a week and tbh its starting to feel like a waste of my time. I'm used to guys more or less making a decision straight away but I've learned he's not like that. So Is 3 weeks to soon to decide whether you want to be serious with someone? How much time would you personally give someone before you said enough is enough?

What Guys Said 1

• 3 weeks is a bit too soon but that's just me

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the person. My husband and I dated 2 months casually, but pretty much exclusive to eachother after the first couple of weeks. The only reason we became committed is because first we looked at the situation and aid why the hell not, but mainly people would ask if we were together and it got harder to explain so we just talked about it and decided to make it official.