Why is my boyfriend doing this?

I'm 4 months pregnant my boyfriend loves rubbing my belly and kissing it. He also loves listening and feeling the baby. Earlier when he got in the shower he didn't want to leave me he kept putting his hands around my belly. He couldn't decide weather to leave or not. He also falls asleep on it. He keeps his hand on it all the time. Why does he do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• A form of protecting the baby or love/affection for the little one. Nothing alarming.. If anything.. Capture the moment and save it away in your memory bank

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's just excited to be a father

What Girls Said 2

• He does it because he's excited and happy to be a father, and you're having his baby.

• He loves u and your having his kid. When I was pregnant my man used to do this plus he'd get sexually excited all the time.

What Guys Said 1

• Not going to answer this. Be happy you are not asking where is my baby daddy when I'm 4 months preggers lol.