Why do I keep running into men who just want sex?

I WALK AROUND DRESSED LIKE AN OLD WOMAN. Flat no name shoes. Baggy clothes, big sweat jackets because Im not secure with my shape. Not the least bit slutty even sexy. Wouldn't it make make sense if I was dressed slutty. Whats up with my luck.. I just want a decent man to talk to not hit the sheets. isn't it enough hookups going on.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are dressing poorly they may assume you have low confidence and think your an easy lay, put some effort into your appearance and not only will you run into better guys but your precieved confidence will run off some vultures as well.

• Because just wanting sex makes you less of a man. -___-

• @Joc4Position not in the slightest, thats really all I am interested in from women. But she asked why so I told her why.

Most Helpful Girl

• It may be that you are dressing down too much. The fact that you don't do much with your appearance can send the message that you have low self-esteem. In that case men are going to pounce because they'll think any attention they give to you will be appreciated. It's like you're an easy target.

What Guys Said 15

• You're 30 and you still don't know this? Pretty much every guy wants sex. If you have something else to offer- good personality, ambitious attitude, polite behaviour, etc he will get into a relationship and stick. Girls have this stupid philosophy that guys want sex from 'slutty' girls. WHo told you that? Cosmopolitan magazine? That not how it happens dear. You walking around dressed like an old woman gives the impression that you're not gonna go anywhere in life. Why would a guy be interested in a relationship with a girl that seems so uninteresting? I mean you no offense. I may sound rude.. but that's 'cause I want to help you by being straightforward.

• Not rude. Honest. Makes sense. I didn't say I wanted a relationship.. I just want someone to converse with. Im looking at it as.. "I walk around looking like, I dont want to be bothred." But still get bothered. Am I coming off as an easy target, Because of the way I present myself? Its like why me.

• "Its like why me".. pretty much every girl goes through unwanted approaches, nomatter how you present yourself.

"I just want someone to converse with"- I respect that. The thing is, nobody goes out to make friends. They just happen. People go out to get into someone's pants or relationships.

"Am I coming off as an easy target, Because of the way I present myself?"- as I said before, all girls go through this. if you present yourself in one way, you'll attract one kind of guys; if you present yourself in other way, you'll attract another kind of guys. Guys will approach you nonetheless.

• Maybe you're just looking in the wrong places.

• Im gonna guess they are running into you, cause they run into everyone, its kinda their thing. The guys who want more, desire more and is interested in more usally dont try to overun you with sexual advances.

• I don't want "just sex" so I know we are out there. Unless I'm the only guy who feels that that way and if that's the case I need your number! Just be picky and strict. Don't settle or conflict with what you really want in one of us. You will find one of my true loving brethren soon enough!

• Make up.. Lose the makeup

• Damn that's unlucky. Maybe try getting to know some guys through friends that you know will want something more meaningful.

• You must current the wrong places because I've rarely if ever, seen men randomly approaching girls to hook up just like that. I won't ask where you live obviously, but at what places exactly do you see men approaching you to ask for sex?

• I had a, guy approach me for sex while I was walking to my mom's apartment

• It's not only guys

A lot of women just want sex also but it's just a stereotype that it's only guys

But I don't really know how to answer because it's probably just the area you're in

• Its not you its the guys.

• Try walking, you'll have more time to react and manoeuvre out of harms way.

• Ur probably a lot more attractive than u think..

• The granny look is hot lol

• I personally use woman and just make another mark on my headboard.

• You can't be happy with another, until you're happy with yourself!

• Because those guys pray on insecurity and your dressing habits are preaty much baiting them in

What Girls Said 5

• Men these days since the internet came about dont give a crap about relationships they just want to see how many beautiful women they can sleep with and they get 'man points' for it smh

• I have the same problem. Like I actually want to hangout and do something fun that is not sex

• The problem isn't you.

• Who's problem is it?

• Well opposites do attract sometimes. I guess life has its advantages and disadvantages.

• @joc4position eh.

• saaaame. and im giving up

• You are not alone lol. Sometimes a guy will act like he just wants sex, but he is hiding that fact that is is falling in love with you, but he is afraid of being in that position, that he plays it off as "just sex" to avoid being hurt, aka many cancer signs. (If you believe in astrology lol)

But most of the time the guy actually just wants sex. And if thats the case he will let you know either low key or high key.

To avoid this... Date someone who is waiting for marriage to have sex. And if you don't wanna wait that long, just be careful who you trust. Lol im struggling with the cancer sign at the moment, but I know even though we though we talk a lot about sex. I can see something else in this so call relationship. That can be seen as love. So im being careful but, im not closing him out of my life, because I can almost feel the love, in a way I have never experienced and its a long distance relationship. .. So thats another option... If a guy really loves you he will stay in a long distance relationship with you, if not he won't even try to contact you, and most likely hook up with a local girl.