Can I get him back after one year?

My ex fling and I went apart a few months ago. We wanted different things he wanted physical only , didn't want to commit. A few months down the line he wants to get together. But I moves across state.

The last time we spoke I acted childish and muse have turned him off. He deleted my number and I deleted his out of anger and sadness. Last time I checked he was casually dating a few girls. It's been 1 year and I'm back in state. Would it be a good idea?
I don't understand why he would delete my number. I deleted his but I screenshotted it before so I have it. We really liked each other.

Would he be willing bearing in mind he deleted my number basically cutting me off?

• yes
  • no

What Guys Said 1

• If he deleted your number he has already swung that axe. I personally find it annoying when an ex tries to contact me. Nothing is impossible but there is certainly no gauranteed success here and do not be surprised if his posistion hasn't changed and he either wants nothing to do with you or goes back to just wanting physical

What Girls Said 1

• You "can" get back after one year however I don't see why you'd want to anymore, it ended for a reason, and maybe it's for the best! Perhaps you feel like you want another chance at it because it ended so differently than you'd expect and then when you spoke to him again it wasn't how you wanted to end it.