Girls, Coming in too strong advice?

Hi guys, I met this girl while I was out and we hooked up. She would text me every second day and I would do the same. I asked her twice if she was free to get a drink but I was always hit with I'm with the family or something... The last time I suggested getting some lunch and catch up which she said she was up for. When I text her I got no reply... What did I do wrong?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you ask her? I don't see anything wrong with your action... She may just be busy or not interested, you never know until you ssj

• Just reiterate it in a different way, how long has it been? did you give her a day?

• its been about a week since I text her... I don't know if it was a hint to go away? Yea it was a couple of days between texts

• Hm, I don't know honestly just straight up ask her if she wants to go this week and if she doesn't respond then don't pay it any mind anylogner

• It's a tough one haha. Thanks for the advice.