Will I ever become someone in my life?

I feel like i will never become someone important... i feel depressed because of it. I feel like maybe my life isn't at all going to be special. I will work as an officemanager when im done with my job but that doesn't mean its a ''career'' its a job. Life hasn't given me a great start, i came from a disfunctionial family because of that i did bad in school... give me some hope i will do well in life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only you can determine that. If you strive for success. You will be success. If you sit, complain, and/or whine about it, but not doing a damn thing, then you, my friend, is the cause of your own failures and downfall.

I grew up rough, just like you, the only difference between me and you is I ain't sitting down beating myself up feeling defeated. I did something about it. I have set goals. When I reach those goals, I set new ones, and so on until I feel like I have reached where I am able to retire comfortably. I keep striving because I don't want my children to experience the hardships that I've went through growing up if I can do something about it.

If you need to go through the only door in order to exit the building; however, you see a chair blocking it. What do you do?

Action begins with you and I hope, someday, you'll achieve whatever it is you're striving for.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depression signals you need to make changes in your life, but life doesn't get better by chance it gets better by change. So first of all, you need to know what changes you need to make , then set goals for yourself. Motivate yourself to follow tthrough with your goals. 💝

What Guys Said 9

• Keep your chin up, work hard, start some hobbies and find your passion. Once you find something you're passionate about, set some goals around that and work hard to meet those goals. if you're passionate, people will take notice and follow your lead.

• Don't you realize that to have overcome your dysfunctional family to get where you are makes you special already, because you are.

• It's possible

• You have a couple couple of eyes, legs, hand, ears and I guess a brain too
    Then also if you're able to do nothing it's completely your fault
    If you have something you'll be able to make best out of worst!!!

• Truth is, very rarely does anyone grow up to be "important" or "special". If it's a career you want then go to college, start from there.

• If you work really hard you can do anything. If you wallow in your sorrow and feel sorry for yourself then you won't accomplish anything.

• Important people get assassinated. I don't want to be assassinated.

• work towards things, and it will come.

• like i used to be a loner, but now am the opposite with much more. in 5 years, i'm aiming for a doctorate... chin up, it can improve.

• What I have to say is summed up in this video by Eric Thomas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K07tdf2vueM

What Girls Said 1

• you are doing great this far given your background keep fighting life isn`t easy be a graber lol