Girls, do you like to see hair on a guy's chest?

Another user posted a question that assumed that all girls prefer guys who have no hair on their chest. I know that many actors are hairless on their chest but I don't assume that Hollywood has its finger on the pulse of what women really want. After all, Hollywood promotes big boobs as the object of every man's dreams, but that is absolutely false. So, girls. . . do you have a preference?

• No, I like a guy to be hairless/ shaved/ waxed on his chest
    38% (16)
  • Yes, I want to see some hair on a guy's chest, but not too much
    21% (9)
  • Yes, I want to see a moderate amount of hair on a guy's chest
    21% (9)
  • Yes, I want to see a guy with a very hairy chest
    2% (1)
  • I have never been with a guy who took off his shirt
    2% (1)
  • Show me the results
    16% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend now shaves his chest to show off his somewhat 6-pack. I have always liked hair on a man's chest to play with. I consider it much more masculine. I think shaving is more metro-sexual and that makes me have concerns about a guy's sexuality. Lol, sorry to say it but that's what I always think of. Hair on the chest, yes. Hair on the back, SHAVE!!!

What Girls Said 11

• Definitely prefer hair on a chest, but just the right amount. There's a big difference between a sexy hairy chest and a carpet. My ex husband was like a bear and I never found that attractive. He smelt like a wet dog when he got out of the shower and the hairs got everywhere.

• I don't really care either way. My boyfriend has a lot of hair on his chest and he can't do much about it. But I've been around my hairy dad enough for it not to bother me at all.

• No, I like a guy to be hairless/ shaved/ waxed on his chest! hahah But that just me! If he not eh I'll get use to it!

• I'd prefer he didn't have any hair, and if he did, only a little bit. My boyfriend doesn't really have much chest hair and what he does have, he shaves off which I think we both prefer. Some is fine, but a lot would be bad.

• I prefer a guy who doesn't shave. I find it more manly. Even if the man has a lot of hair. This society is all about totally shaven bodies, male and female.. I find it totally unnecessary. Shaving takes a lot of time. And if stubbs are terrible.

• I like some hair, as long as it's not so thick that you can't see the skin underneath. Hairless just reminds me of a teenage boy. I mean, it doesn't really matter to me that much and isn't a deal breaker, but my preference would be light to moderate hair.

• I asked because another poster asked a question which assumed that all girls want to see guys with hairless chests and I thought the assumption might be wrong. The current vote is 8 for hairless chests and 11 for some amount of hair and that is consistent with my perception of what women are looking for. (Of course, any intelligent man realizes that his ideas of what women want may be totally of base. :) )

• Yeah, not all women have the same preferences either. Some prefer hair and some don't.

• I don't like chest hair at all. I would prefer he just naturally didn't have any but ehh it isn't a huge deal

• My guess is, I don't like it any more than he'd like it on me.

• Not necessarily

• I don't like it tbh

• Nope. Chest hair is a turn off.