Why my ex wants me to sleep with someone else?

I though it was extremely rare.
We broke up almost 2 weeks ago because of the distance but we still talk and we get along well.

Yesterday we were talking and he told me "You need to sleep with someone and tell me if he was better than me"

It means he never really cared about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He knows your done, but still thinks about you sexually. Thinking about you having sex with someone is making him horny. You telling him if he was better validates that you did it, making his fantasy more real and also helps him because he's self conscious about his performance sexually.

If he is the more kinky type maybe he's hoping to work up to a 3 way? My girlfriend and I like to include other women in sex. But that is outside social norms so its hard for a guy to ask straight up. You have to ease into it. Maybe this is a start?

Whatever the case, I agree with him. Your apart now, move on and do it. Sure tell him about it, it will help him to, because whatever his thoughts were I don't think it will hurt. It will either help him move on also, or maybe help with his how thoughts and fantasies.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is Being Sarcastic and wants your Reaction to an Action that he Feels he Needs to know and that Is... Would you dare?
    Of course he cares, this is why he said it. He still has feelings for you and is being territorial in his own way and Curious to see if you may have even have Done the Dirty.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 6

• He may have feelings for you and is trying to protect himself by pushing you away.

• No not at all, but u guys are over so he just wants to see how ur moving on and what would u say and also see if he could get back with u so it's a couple reasons for it

• It's a stupid ego comparison thing going on. And yeah, maybe he didn't care that much. I would never do this. I'm too jealous to be able to do that.

• He's an ass. And you should sleep with someone and no matter what tell him he was better than him.

• I want to do that but I feel I am too good to hurt his feelings. How can I say it subtly?

• I think he need a reason to let you go.

• It means, he wants you to move on. You really shouldn't be talking to ex's anyway

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he never cared!

• He is just trying to know if you already slept with someone.