I like her but things going into friendship direction, how could I find out or drive things towards dating?

I met this girl and she is a friend of friend, we kinda into eachother and we always have this great talk and laugh, I like her and I'm not sure if she does, also I'm worried about making things awkward since she is my friend best friend.
How could i find out without making an obvious moves?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nonverbal and verbal communication. Put simply, observe her body language when conversing with her.

An eyebrow raise when your in her sights.. Standing close to you. Her posture an upright. Speaking to you a low pitch voice. Touching you and leaning towards you, especially when you converse with her, just to name a few, could be signs she's interested.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!