What is your age limit for how many years younger or older are you willing to date the other person?

For an example;
for a girl you can date her up to 6 years younger and older is 3.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 year younger.. 9 years older..

• I think I'm similar to how you think there too.. :)

• it is because of my age right now.. as we grow old.. this changes..

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Depends. Seriously date? I think 12 years in my experience is about as young as I go. No older than 6 years younger than me though since I still want to have children. Possibly not realistic, but it is what it is.
    If it's for fun I would probably date as young as 21 (so we can at least get a drink sometimes)

• I'd say 2 to 3 years difference is the limit, but love can be unpredictable

• Only interested in dating women 20-25 years older than myself, wouldn't even think about dating younger or women my age range

• 18 is youngest Ill date. I really dont think age determines a person once they are an adult, its more about maturity levels at that point. some 40 yos are more immature than 20 yos!

• I would date 10 years older or younger but only if they are above 18.

What Girls Said 1

• About 1 year younger, but I don't think that'll happen, older probably 15 years.