HOW TO MIND FUCK HIM INTO WANTING YOU BACK?

Please only answer if you really have some helpful opinion. I don't want to hear that I can't do that.
I know the guy still likes me, I was the one who broke up with him but I did a huge freaking mistake. We still talk, he's the one who texts me all the time but he doesn't do anything about us. Should I invite him for a drink as ''friends''? Make him remember what it was like to be with me? How good we were together?
Please answer if you really have something helpful to say. I don't want any negativity, thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he still likes you and you want him back too, what's the point? Just ask him back out. Problem solved.

Most Helpful Girl

• Truth is you can't make someone love you or try to cast a spell of some sorts, but you can be the person you originally were that made him fall for you in the first place. Show him you're still caring, that you're into him and for whatever reasons you were at your faults try to not let that get the best of you. You should invite him out, just ask if he wants to grab a drink, no need to justify it as "friends" because it's not your intention.

• This is probably the best advice I've been given in a long time. I'll try to do that, though sometimes its so hard.

• good advice

• Its hard yes, but when you're mad, nervous etc. Some people tend to blurt out the first thing that comes to mind, and it's usually irrational.

What Guys Said 7

• 'I miss what we had and would like to try to recreate it'

• If he knows you and shared every thought with you , just do whatever he likes. So you can make him to crave for you. :) Be sexy and attractive around him. :)

• Playing mind games with someone you supposedly like is bullshit. Don't do it. If you have to pull that shit to get someone, then you are not very good at communicating.

Sorry if I sound bitter but I am. Had a coupla gals in my history try this type of thing and it really got silly and aggravating VERY fast. Just be honest and humble.

• > Grab head.
    > Insert penis in brain.
    > Jiggle.
    > Profit?

• 😂 just be yourself

• Its a secret... you have to just know how

• Mind sharing that secret? haha

• Nudes.

What Girls Said 1

• If he still likes you then there's no reason to mindfuck him just simply say you want him back

• Yeah... I wish I'd have the balls to do that...