Who catches your eye? The Outgoing woman or the Reserved woman?

I feel as though as a reserved woman, I am often over looked. I am never the girl getting all the attention. I usually have friends who are more outgoing and talkative than I am and they are the ones getting the attention. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ignored but it just takes longer for guys to notice me. I'm wondering if I need to change that because I don't like being overlooked, especially by the guys that I like. It seems the guys I get the attention of are the guys I'm not usually interested in.

• Outgoing girls are better, please explain why in comments
  • Reserved girls are mysterious and sexy, please explain why
  • I'm attracted to both.

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl who catches my eye is the reserved one. I dont date outgoing women unless they ask me out. To be honest I dont like outgoing women very much because they are pretty hypocritical. As a pretty introverted guy who doesn't communicate well why should I have to initiate a conversation or ask out a girl who is outgoing, talkative, and experienced in dating? It doesn't make sense she is much more capable of asking me out then I am asking her out, and yet she still refuses to do so. Thats why I dont like those kind of girls, at all. They annoy me a lot.

• How do you know she is experienced in dating? all outgoing women are not and are probably shy. Outgoing doesn't mean more confident and assured.

• Looks like she dodged a bullet. You seem very insecure. You're a man. The protector, the provider, the head of the house and you expect a girl to make a move on you first? Work on yourself because whether the girl is introvert or outgoing, that is an unattractive trait. Good luck

• Thank you for the luck, but I dont really need it. I have enough women interested in me and I am a nice enough guy that I am doing just fine. Anyway though unless that girl is willing to cook, clean, take care of the kids, and submit to my authority then I am not obligated to follow any gender roles including "asking her out". If I meet a girl that is willing to do that then great I'll assume my role with no problem at all, but most girls will think I am crazy if I ask them to do all of these things. Therefore if they aren't willing to fill their end of the bargain, why do I have to fill my end? You can't have your cake and eat it too. Let me ask you this will you submit to your husbands authority upon marriage? And do all the cooking and cleaning while he goes out and works? If your answer is no then you have no room to talk about how guys should act.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm drawn to reserved people

What Guys Said 8

• I prefer a mix of both because I am a sociable guy when I want to be or when the situation requires it but I am overall very laid back so I don't really like being around people to overly bubbly I like a balanced mix of both if it's possible.

• I don't notice quiet girls unless they're just gorgeous.

• Both... demeanor is only a part of the story

• Outgoing with me, reserved for others.

• Outgoing women will get attention first from men regardless of what they prefer. One of the impacts of someone being outgoing.

Why + attractove is almost always misinterpreted as 'doesn't like me' unless the guy is really cocky.

• Basically I don't notice women unless they try to get me to notice and I only pay attention to them if they initiate things and I find them attractive. There never seems to be a shortage of women who do this so why should I spend time looking for women who aren't?

• the later category. i so love the B category, but even for them we betas are unattractive. no matter how good they can't help being women as well.

• I tend to see the outgoing women as the 'saleswomen' of the female gender.

And i dont like saleswomen. Or salesmen. Ugh...

• are you introverted yourself?

• 100% yes. But i also do not have a problem striking up a conversation with anyone about anything (above the waist of course). Point out someone in a crowd and i will go have a good chat with them. But i see no reason to do it without a reason - people's thoughts are theirs and i believe that is their space.

What Girls Said 2

• i think u can be both.

• I'm that reserved friend. I'll be out with my girls most of them are pretty out going, sometimes can get too loud 😒 But I'm always the quiet calm one. I prefer it that way, because when a guy talks to me he actually has a conversation. I rather have that, than being drowned in sorry ass pick up lines. Just depends on what kind of attention you want.